Wednesday 23 May 2012

Not much done

Hi!

A few days have gone by and I've not completed much on my to do list apart from the easy and most enjoyable bit - creating the products! I try to write lists as it focuses my mind on all the stuff I need to do, remember and it keeps some type of order to this semi madness!

The one thing I've noticed about starting out on your own its very lonely, you work primarily on your own and it all comes down to you! Theres no office banter or jokes with your collegues but at the same time I don't have to answer to anyone and I can do my work at my own pace whether its 10am or 11pm! Nevertheless, I wouldn't change it as the positives out weigh the negatives.

I've really been struggling with setting up my website as I have just changed providers and I'm finding the way it is explained in the support pages are not very basic.

I'm feeling a little down as It feels like I've got a mountain to climb before I can launch it.

From setting up to writing descriptions of products and taking pics of the products it may not seem all that hard but its the small niggly things that hold up the other steps.

I think I'm just having a good old moan to be honest but I suppose this blog is a space for me vent my experiences good or bad.

I do hope I've not bored you and thank you for reading.........


Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment